Maaf, Konten Yang Kamu Cari Tidak Ditemukan!
Kenapa file atau konten tidak ditemukan?
1. File atau konten sudah dihapus.
2. Kamu salah memasukan kata kunci atau judul, nama artis, dan lainnya.
3. Kamu memasukan kata kunci yang terlalu panjang.
4. Kamu memasukan kata kunci yang berulang-ulang.
5. Kamu memasukan kata kunci symbol bukan huruf.
6. File atau konten kemungkinan memang tidak ada hasil.
7. Silahkan cari kembali konten yang anda cari!
BACA BERITA DAN ARTIKEL PILIHAN:
1. Subway's best menu picks, by a nutritionist
So what's so special about Subway, you might ask? After all, a sandwich is a sandwich -- right? Well, yes and no.
Yes, you can choose from pre-designed sandwiches at the chain, including the typical turkey, ham and roast beef varieties. But what we really like about the sub stop is that any menu item can be customized to meet your diet preferences: breads, meats and cheeses, veggies and dressings. You can think of it as one big sandwich buffet -- that is, without having to worry about portion control.
Here's more food for thought: If you think of Subway solely as a sandwich chain, you might be surprised to learn that from the time the first store opened in 1965, salads have been on the menu. We're not talking about new culinary creations but simple adaptations. For example, a sub can quickly morph into a salad if you ask for the sandwich to be prepared as a salad. The ingredients are pretty much the same (except for the bread), just in different proportions (i.e. more veggies, including spinach, and olives). Chopped salads were introduced in 2012.