Maaf, Konten Yang Kamu Cari Tidak Ditemukan!
Kenapa file atau konten tidak ditemukan?
1. File atau konten sudah dihapus.
2. Kamu salah memasukan kata kunci atau judul, nama artis, dan lainnya.
3. Kamu memasukan kata kunci yang terlalu panjang.
4. Kamu memasukan kata kunci yang berulang-ulang.
5. Kamu memasukan kata kunci symbol bukan huruf.
6. File atau konten kemungkinan memang tidak ada hasil.
7. Silahkan cari kembali konten yang anda cari!
BACA BERITA DAN ARTIKEL PILIHAN:
1. 14 of Bali's best beaches
Bali's reputation for offering a total escape continues to draw international visitors to the gorgeous island in droves. There are opportunities for any budget, not to mention the most popular activity (hanging out on a beach) won't cost you a thing. The white and black sands that line each beach are as stunning as the waves that crash into them.
Each has its own perks so visitors of all types should be able to find one to fall in love with. Surfers travel from all over the world to challenge their skills. For die-hards, Balangan Beach's waters can get so rough that non-surfers are often advised to stay near the shore. The nearby cliffs offer breathtaking views. For adventurers, there are plenty of hidden beaches waiting to be found.
Karma Beach and Nyang Nyang require hefty treks on rough terrain, but the outcome is worth the effort. Both are largely isolated and left unattended throughout the year, so it's almost like having your own private beach. No matter your preference, Bali is stocked with wonderful beaches. We've highlighted 14 of them in the above gallery.